Please note that the
Ancienne Maison de Vigneron and the Stables are available all year round. Dates marked in GREY are
reserved, while white and
YELLOW are all available.
To make a reservation simply email firstname.lastname@example.org
detailing your name, address, contact number and preferred dates and we will
contact you to confirm your booking. Terms
Maison & Stables
Bedroom Ancienne Maison Rates up to 10 guests
The stables are never let separately, so you will always have
exclusive use of the gardens and swimming pool.
Feb Nov Dec*
Apr Oct May
July (1st -13th)
& New Year 20/12 ~ 2/1
|4 Bedroom Ancienne Maison + 2 Bedroom Stables Rates for 9 to 14
Availability calendar provided by Holiday-Rentals.co.uk
Terms & Conditions.
1. The property is offered for holiday rental subject to confirmation
by Heather Baker (the owner) and the person seeking holiday rental (the Client).
2. The standard prices are quoted based upon the Ancienne Maison 4 bedrooms for any number of guests up to
10. For parties of 9 - 14, customers have the option off adding the
stables for an additional 20% of our standard prices. The stables are
never let separately, so you will always have exclusive use of the
gardens and swimming pool.
2. W/E is any 1 or 2 night stay that includes Saturday night. The Day
rate is for stays of less than 7 days.
3. A deposit of £250.00 will secure your requested dates, with the balance due
8 weeks prior to the start of your holiday. In the event that you have to cancel
your booking, your deposit will be returned in full as long as we are advised
more than 10 weeks before your arrival date. Unfortunately if you cancel within
10 weeks of your arrival date we are unable to return your deposit as we are
unlikely to re-let the property.
4. In July / August preference is given to guests wishing to stay for a week or
5. In December / January the Christmas prices apply from 23/12 to 2/1.
6. Prices include electricity and water.
7. Bed linen and towels can be provided at 17.50 euro per person.
8. A returnable key deposit of £250.00 is payable with the balance and will be
returned in the week following your stay. Subject to any damages and the
property being left in a clean and tidy condition. The cost of bed linen and
towels will also be deducted where payment has not been made to our
9. The client agrees not to
act in any way which would cause disturbance to residents of neighbouring
10. The rental period shall commence on the first day at 16:00 and finish on the
last day at 10:00. Unless prior agreement has been given by the owner.
11. The client shall report to the owner without delay any defects in the
property or breakdown in equipment or appliances.
12. The owner shall not be liable to the Client; a) for any temporary defect or
stoppage in the supply of public services to the property, nor in respect of any
equipment or appliance in the property; b) for any loss damage or injury which
is a result of adverse weather conditions, riot, war, strike or other matters
beyond the control of the owner; c) for loss damage or inconvenience caused to
or suffered by the Client if the property shall be destroyed or substantially
damaged before the start of the rental period and in any such event, the owner
shall, within 7 days of notification to the client, refund all sums previously
paid in respect of the rental period.
13. Under no circumstances shall the Owner's liability to the Client exceed the
amount paid to the Owner for the rental period.
14. The client is strongly recommended to arrange a comprehensive travel
insurance policy including cancellation cover and to have full cover for the
party's personal belongings, public liability etc since these are not covered by
the owner's insurance.